Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sex and Travel


I just finished reading a memoir about a cuddly perverted bachelor who details his sexual exploits with women around the world. Reading this novel exposed my own naivete. I hadn't realized just how many willing women there are willing to satisfy the thirsty and insecure needs of sexually inadequate men. I sat and read the book in a few short hours and recounted the numerous advances and propositions I've recieved in my young 26 years.

I'm often chided for my conservative stance on dating, relationships, and (dare I say it!) courtship. Men are either repelled or intrigued. However they feel, I'm not giving up the drawers!

This young bachelor spoke of how he'd traveled all the way to Denmark to have sex with a brazen blonde with an acute case of jungle fever. Ms. Booty Mama welcomed him initially and as they had little to nothing in common, and his sexual release craved within three minutes of their initial encounter, the trip quickly turns bad. The part of this stroy that struck me was how willing this young man was willing to travel for a little peice of ass. Ass it only took him three minutes to fuck.

The thing about this is that people do this all the time. I just don't get it. I know I'm famous the world over for my prudish behavior and puritanical attitude. But don't let this fool you, and can be quite the sex kitten when a deserving candidate finally comes along. I'v eonly traveled outside this country once. I was literally chased down the street, followed into clubs, had men jump inside my taxi, all hoping to get a taste of a little brown sugar. Every night I had to run home; I've never been so toned.

0 comments: