Friday, June 12, 2009

What I've Been Up To


I've been disgustingly absent for quite some time. I have attempted to write a post, and found myself with lots to think about and little to post into a blog. I looked over my post and noticed that much of what I have to say is whining. (I think this is true of many of the blogs out there...)

So, to celebrate my return to the wonderful world of blogdom, I've decided to highlight a few of the brighter aspects of my life.

1. Last weekend, my sweetie every so nicely and lovelingly squeezed the oils out of my nose and plucked the "hard-to-wipe" oils off of my nose with a tweezer.
- It's nice to know that there's someone who loves me enough. :)

2. This evening I saw the movie "Taking Pelham 123" (I hope that's right, but I'm afraid I'm too lazy to google the actual title...). At least I haven't been on a highjacked train!
- Dodging singing homeless people has been the worst of all my travels on the train.

3. Last weekend I saw "Up" in 3D...I've hadn't cried that hard since "Bambi".
- 3D has definitely improved since I was a kid.

4. The other day a kind old stranger gave me an "Energy" magazine. Inside of it were all of these pamphlets about quitting smoking.
- I guess he was tired of seeing the enjoyment I got out of my morning cigarette.

I'm sure I have more positive anecdotes to share...but I'm afraid that I'm tired. (My day starts in the wee hours of the morning.)

Having said that, I will retire for the evening.

- Ciao

0 comments: