Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What the Hell Have I Been Doing?


It is March 10, and I'm just now writing in this blog. The perfectionist in me has deleted every single post I've began since the last, and now I realize why so many blogs start then fail. I am at home, lazily writing this prose when I know good and blessed well I should be in class tonight...but I've played hooky to enjoy a nice relaxing night at home full of chores and cooking.

I bet you may be wondering how my apartment hunting is going.

Null and void.

I haven't found a damn thing, and right before I break into a full on anxiety attack...I think of something wonderful and continue on being fabulous. (For those of you who like drinking games: Chug-A-Lug.) With all of the news and happenings birthing and expiring on every single crevice of this planet, my world is sans report. It's as if I'm going through a spiritual, emotional, and financial lobotomy with every person in my life holding the scalpel and tweezers. The only thing that I'm subsisting on is thinking of pretty and shiny things. **Don't fault me for being vain, materialistic, and shallow...that's exactly why you are reading this post!

Now that I've broken March's verbal virginity...I can get back to doing little and enjoying a lot!

0 comments: